I like watching movie trailers and then reviewing the movie based on the information gleaned from them. I work at the Telluride Film Festival, and I get to see quite a few movies well before their domestic release dates, so I have a little insight into those movies as well. Because the TFF program isn't released until the day of the festival, I like to try and guess what might show up here.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Delta Farce

Release Date: May 11, 2007
C.B. Harding (dir.)
Larry the Cable Guy
Bill Engvall
DJ Qualls
Trailer

Wow, this looks incredibly stupid. Harkening back to an old Pollack joke from Gulf War 1, a bunch of stupid soldiers wind up in Mexico and mistake it for Iraq for a while before making the most of the situation. Special appearance from Requiem for a Dream's Little John (I know it's pretty, but I didn't bring it out for air) as a drill sergeant. I'll catch it on TV, if I ever see it.

Anticipated Rating: 4/10

No comments: