I like watching movie trailers and then reviewing the movie based on the information gleaned from them. I work at the Telluride Film Festival, and I get to see quite a few movies well before their domestic release dates, so I have a little insight into those movies as well. Because the TFF program isn't released until the day of the festival, I like to try and guess what might show up here.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Pathfinder

Release Date: April 13th, 2007
Marcus Nispel (dir.)
Trailer

Somehow, I missed all the hype for this movie, and today's viewing of the trailer was my first exposure to the film. It looks good. I'll probably try to go see it in the next couple weeks. I have a thing for epic period films with sword fighting and really evil looking enemies, and this movie promises not to disappoint.

Anticipated Rating: 8/10

No comments: